Enjoying The Great Benefits From Vitamins
Your body will need vitamins in order to perform a lot of important functions. But there are a lot of people that are not aware on the many benefits that they will be able to get from vitamins. That is why you need to read this article in order for you to be aware on the five super benefits that you can get if you take enough vitamins.
1. Healthy vision – in order to have healthy vision, you will need to take Vitamin A and vitamin B2. If you do not take enough of these vitamins, then you might have a chance of suffering a number of health issues with your vision. The worst case is that you might get the medical condition which is known as the night blindness where you will not be able to see in the dark if you have a deficiency in these vitamins.
2. Health growth – there are a number of B-complex vitamins that is needed in order to produce new cells for the body. You will need the vitamins B9 and B12 for your body to create the RNA or ribonucleic acid and DNA or deoxyribonucleic acid. The instructions that are needed for the creation of the new cells can be found on the essential genetic information on both the RNA and DNA. A person will have a great chance of developing some growth issues if he or she has a deficiency in these vitamins.
3. Healing of the wounds – you will need to take in vitamin K, vitamin B5, and vitamin C in order to have a proper healing of your wounds. A lot of studies have shown that the proper healing of a wound is contributed greatly with enough intake of vitamin B5. While vitamin C will help in the creation of the connective tissue collagen that is needed to heal any type of wound. And for your blood to clot properly, you will need vitamin K. You will have a problem of properly healing your wounds if you have a deficiency on these vitamins.
4. Strong bones – if you want to have strong and healthy bones, then you should take in the right amount of vitamin A and vitamin D. If you have a deficiency on these vitamins, then you will most like be facing a lot of bone related medical conditions like the swelling of the bones that will lead to fracture called rickets, and the reduction of the density of the bones known as osteoporosis.
5. Strong immune system – if you want to have a stronger immune system, then you should consider taking in some vitamin B-complex. Vitamin C also provides some help on the body to produce white blood cells that will fight infections and viruses.